Cabell County EMS bought new Avtec Scout VOIP Radio consoles and the old recorder they had could not record the new radio consoles. They also wanted to record the Cisco VOIP phone system they had recently purchased. The NexLog 740 made by Eventide was the perfect Voice logging solution. Eventide has a working relationship with Avtec so the integration to the Radio consoles was seamless. The Cisco built-in bridge integration worked perfectly and allows Supervisors to search for calls based on caller ID. This was a big step up from the old Analog Voice logger they had.
846 Eighth Avenue Huntington, WV 2570 1(304) 526-9797 Steven D. Vititoe
- 24-Channel Eventide NexLog 740 Recording System
- Multi-channel search and replay incident re-creation software
- Avtec Radio RoIP Integration
- Includes VoIP Recording Channels for Cisco IP Phones via Built in Bridge
- Recording radio traffic, Console phones, and admin lines